Terms, Conditions & other Information
3 Star Metro Hotel
As a 3 Star Metro Hotel we welcome guests into a warm professional environment. The purpose of the grading scheme is to determine the quality and standards of Guest Houses and Hotels throughout the UK and to promote confidence in prospective guests looking for accommodation.
Further details can be found here: Visit Wales
Terms & Conditions of Booking
We require your first night charge as a non-refundable deposit to secure your room, with the balance payable on arrival.
We strongly recommend that our guests consider holiday insurance to cover any need for cancellation of your stay with us. A typical cost would be £1.50 per night (Heath Lambert Ltd)
- A £20 supplement per night is charged for a double room with single occupancy, subject to room availability. This suppliment does not apply during school / bank holidays. At these times a single person would be required to pay the full amount for a double or twin room.
- Children under 2 years are charged at £5 per night if sleeping in a cot
- Children 2 - 9 years inclusive £12 per night
- Children 10 - 13 years inclusive half adult price
- Babies and Children in the Family Suite are all charged at half adult price
- We strongly recommend that our guests consider holiday insurance to cover any need for cancellation of your stay with us. A typical cost to cover the deposit would be £1.50 (Heath Lambert Limited)